Choosing the ideal colour for your home, office, hotel or corporate bathroom is confronting. There are numerous choices, however it is fair to say that the number one colour choice is chrome. This classic colour is durable, stable and can be used in a wide range of settings making itthe easiest option.
But let's make a bold prediction for 2024: Brass is set to be the next big trend.
Over the past year, we've witnessed an increase for Raw Brass and Brushed Brass, which provide softer tones giving your design space that elevated beauty, creativity and a natural raw element.
Brass is a metallic alloy that has a warm, golden-yellow colour. It has been a popular choice in interior design and home decor for several reasons -
- Timeless Elegance: Brass has a timeless and classic appeal that can complement a wide range of design styles, from traditional to contemporary. Its warm tone adds a touch of sophistication to any space.
- Versatility: Brass pairs well with a variety of colours and materials. It can be used as an accent or as a focal point in a room, making it a versatile choice for designers.
- Texture and Depth: The texture and depth of brass can add visual interest to a space. It can create a sense of contrast when combined with other materials like wood, marble, or glass.
- Warmth and Comfort: Brass can contribute to creating a cozy and inviting atmosphere. Its warm tones can make a space feel more comfortable and welcoming.
- Durable and Low-Maintenance: Brass is known for its durability and resistance to corrosion. This makes it a practical choice for fixtures and accessories that are frequently used in spaces such as bathrooms and kitchens.
- Reflective Properties: Brass has reflective qualities that can enhance the lighting in a room. It can help bounce light around, creating a brighter and more open feel.
- Variety of Finishes: Brass finishes can vary from polished and shiny to matte and aged. This variety allows for customisation to suit different design preferences.
Nicolazzi Tapware has three brass options available to its clients -- Raw, Brushed and Shiny Brass, all colours give a particular look that transforms your design space. Rest assured that Nicolazzi produces an up-market product all hand made in Italy using Solid Low Lead Brass (LLB) which was introduced way back in 2010.
With the changes made to LLB in the US market place in 2008, Nicolazzi immediately instigated the process many years ago and enhanced the brand to ensure quality, design and a much better product line for the clientele.
"Imagine your shower or bathroom resembling like this - quintessential elegance in the making," a foresight given by Rachael Peachey of Studio Peachey.
We can see exactly how Solid Brass has metamorphosed this shower space using Nicolazzi tapware, namely the Classical Provincial Bridge set and our Calflex shower.
The melange of natural Nicolazzi and Calflex Brass as well as the optimal tile selection has brought this shower space to life.